Homework enables the learner to work unaided, to revise his/her work and to complete exercises begun in class. All homework set is written down in the homework book. We ask you to use this book to communicate with the educators.
A few guidelines concerning homework may prove useful:
• Check that the work has been set out neatly.
• See that an effort has been made, even though the work may be incorrect.
• Please listen to tables, spellings, reading or learning work
• Allow your child to work in a quiet room. This greatly enhances concentration
• Please sign your child’s homework book whenever homework is set.