The curriculum consists of all the learning opportunities provided for learners at school.
We aim to provide a broad and balanced curriculum which is appropriate for, and relevant to, our children and which meets their educational needs.
As a general aim we wish our learners to develop lively and inquiring minds, the ability to question thoughtfully and to argue logically, and also to develop the powers of concentration to persist until the task in hand is completed.
More specifically we aim to help our learners:
- To develop appropriate personal, social and moral values.
- To respect the values of others, their views and way of life
- To acquire the understanding, knowledge and skills relevant to life in a fast changing world.
- To appreciate human achievements in art, music, literature, science and technology, and enjoy the opportunity to make their own contribution in any or all of these areas.
- To appreciate the environment, realise its value and importance and become aware of man’s power to create wonderful improvements or cause terrible damage.